For the authors
In preparing the manuscript, authors should follow the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors.
The Editorial Board can check the material using the Anti-Plagiarism system. In the case of multiple borrowings, the Editorial Board operates in accordance with COPE rules.
By sending an article to the editorial office it is necessary to keep following rules:
1. An article should be accompanied by the official application letter from the organization where the work was done and countersigned by the research advisor (download blank form - MS Word .doc). In the paper it may be indicated if this article is thesis. In addition the copies of the certificate of authorship, certificate for work-experiment suggestion or admission for publication are required if this documents are mentioned in the text of the article or in the expert findings.
2. An article should be typed on one side of the page 12 point Times New Roman, the whole text is typed in double space, with margins of 4 cm on the left, top and bottom and 2 cm on the right. It is necessary to send first two exemplars to the editorial office, applying on-line version of the article on a compact disk.
3. The first page should indicate the initials and surnames of authors, then academic degree and positions, the title of the article (in Russian and English languages), the name of the Institution, postal address, phone number or email.
4. It is necessary to apply a summary with volume ? page (in Russian and English languages) where one should repeat the surnames of the authors and the name. There should be 3-5 key words of the article and the squeezed title of the article (till 5 words) in Russian and English languages at the end of the summary.
5. The volume of the original article should not exceed 8 pages according second item of these rules. The article is being built on the next basis: timeliness, goal, material, methods, results and discussion, conclusion and bibliography (no more than 10 sources). Review of scientific bibliography should not be exceeded 15 pages.
6. The list of bibliography should be typed in double space on a separate sheet of paper, every source with new line in alphabetical order. In the list one enumerates all authors that stated in the text in alphabetical order (at first national, then foreign). In the list one must state for books the surname of the author and his initials, the full name of the book, city and year of publishing, for journals and collected books one should indicate the surname of the author and his initials, the full name of the article, the name of the journal or collected book, year, number and pages from … to.
In the list of bibliography references to thesis are not included (it is allowed to reference the abstract of the thesis).
The authors are responsible for the correctness of introduced information.
References in the text of the article should be indicated in round brackets in numbers according to the list of bibliography.
The authors that mentioned in the article must be indicated with initials and it is necessary to point them out in the list of bibliography. The surnames of foreign authors are stated in the original transcription.
Please pay attention! The only correct form of doi-link:
Do not use «doi:», «dx.doi.org», etc. Within the link only hyphen is used.
There is no dot after doi and URL!
7. The article should be edited and verified by the author. The statement should be clear, without long introductions and repetitions.
8. Citations in an article must be verified, in a citation it is necessary to indicate a source, its title, the year of publication, the issue and the pages.
9. Reduction of words are not allowed except generally accepted abbreviations of chemical and mathematical quantities and terms. SI units of measurement should be used in the article.
10. Special terms should be translated into Russian and only generally accepted notions should be used. It is prohibited not to use foreign words in the Russian variant in its own transcription. Chemical formulas and doses are clarified by the author in the margins.
11. Tables should be built visibly, not duplicating of the text. Tables should have the titles, that should coincide with the content of the column. All numbers in the tables should be checked by the author and match the numbers in the text. In the text it is necessary to indicate the position of the table and its number.
Signatures and all text data must be sent in Russian and English!
12. The numbers of the illustrations (photographs, pictures, drawings, diagrams) must be present. Photographs should have high contrast, drawings should be clear. On the reverse side of every illustration one put number of a picture, the surname of the author and indicate “top” and “bottom”. Graphs and diagrams should not be overloaded with inscriptions. It is obligatory to send also online version of the illustrations.
13. Figure legends are typed on the separate sheet of paper with the indication of the number of the figure and the page, it is also necessary to indicate the position of the picture in the text. The legend should explain all graphs, letters, numbers and other identification mark.
Captions for figures and photos, notes must be in Russian and English
14. All authors should sign the article. At the end on the separate page it is obligatory to indicate surname, name, patronymic, place of work and position of the author (who the editorial board maintains correspondence with), his or her address (with postcode), contact number (mobile phone), e-mail.
You must specify the ORCID for the author who submits the article, and preferably for each author of the article. If there is no ORCID number, you need to obtain it by registering at https://orcid.org/.
We recommend to check the correct spelling of the institution's name on the site https://grid.ac.
Payment for publication is not collected from postgraduate students.
15. The editorial board reserves the right to cut and correct articles.
16 It is not allowed to send the articles that were earlier published or sent to other periodicals. The articles that are not formalized according to specified rules are returned to the authors without consideration.
17. The way of peer reviewing author materials is following:
All articles that are delivered for the publication in the journal are peer reviewed.
Peer reviewers work with the article as the confidential material, by strictly keeping the right of the author for non-disclosure of the contained information in the article until it is published. The peer reviewers can attract additional experts for work only with the permission of the editorial board and also under the conditions of confidentiality.
Comments of the peer reviewers are sent to the author without indicating the names of the experts. The editorial board decides to publish or to reject the article after receiving the peer reviews and responses of the authors.
In specific cases the editorial board can submit the article for additional peer review including statistic and methodological review.
The editorial board of the journal is constantly making an assessment of the quality of peer review by applying the Russian version of inventory Review Quality Instrument (Version 3.2.), van Rooyen S. Black N., Godlee F.J Clin Epidemiol 1999; 52: 625-629.
For inclusion of journal articles in the international database “SCOPUS” it is necessary to take into account new rules:
- Presence of the summary:
- structured (demonstrating logics of an article, i.e. including introduction, goals and tasks, methods, results, conclusion)
- in two languages: Russian and English (written in high quality language)
- short (from 100 till 250 words)
- The indication of the official name of the organization and department, where the work is done in Russian and English languages.
- Correct description of the using sources in the list of bibliography, the most significant compounds are the surnames of the authors, the titles of the journals, year, number, pages. For account of all authors in the base “SCOPUS” it is necessary to indicate the surnames of all authors of the article.
The articles should be sent at the following address: